Widely deployed in corporate environments, the TV uses the IP data network to stream high quality of video content and audio.
Among its many advantages, there are the following:
- Allows to stop (pause) a live transmission, so that the viewer does not miss the program because must attend to other issues.
- Multiple programs can be simultaneously recorded for later viewing.
- Ensures high quality of sound and picture.
- Not affected by weather changes, ensuring uninterrupted transmission even in bad weather.
- It can be seen trough the computers on the network.