The access control is an essential element of security and management of facilities. Our systems are designed to control and monitor people, goods as well as traffic.
FPB’s access control systems are developed through a wide range of hi-techs security criteria to ensure facilities’ managers can effectively monitor movements in all their services’ areas.
Our services are based on technologies such as:
- RFID Cards;
- Fingerprint readers;
- Voice recognition systems;
- Access control devices integrated to computer networks;
- Digital keypads for main doors;
- Complete building automation, based on distributed intelligence and sophisticated software’s.
- Human resources support;
- Time and attendance;
- Third devices interfaces.
Through the distributed intelligence and sophisticated softwares, our systems provide a wide variety of information that the User can integrate the management functions of HR.